My weapon disappeared! (+other bugs)

You have found a bug in the game? You can report it here! Please provide your device and your OS (e.g. Samsung XII, Android 7.2.1 or iPhone 8S, iOS 12.4.1).
Satan

My weapon disappeared! (+other bugs)

Post by Satan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:09 am

:( Hi. I have some bugs that I have noticed. First off, MY WEAPON DISAPPEARED! I don’t know how this is possible, but while fighting a champion and a guard in the cranbhourg castle, it just dropped on the floor. I had it equipped, but it just dropped on the floor while fighting. I picked it up, but then I got killed before I got to equip it. I don’t know if this is supposed to happen, like if it’s the champion’s special ability or something, but it made me have a mini hearth break. It will take a long time to get it back.

I’ve also noticed two more bugs with stairs in this game. The first one is not affecting the game all that much, but it’s still a bug. When resting while standing on one of the stairs between the torture chambers and the fairy forest, you get transported up and down the stairs until you stop resting (if that makes sense). The second bug can be exploited. When standing on a stair leading to the surface, you can attack with melee or range as much as you want without the enemies attacking you or moving. This helps very much when fighting an enemy much stronger than you. It also works if you stand on the boat passage. It does not work with magic. I may be able to get my weapon back this way. Love this game so much!
Satan

Re: My weapon disappeared! (+other bugs)

Post by Satan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:52 am

I finally got my sword back from killing a destroyer with the vampire blade. I had to use the stair bug, and it took SOOOO long. I’m just happy I have it back :)
Mario

Re: My weapon disappeared! (+other bugs)

Post by Mario » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am

Hi there!

Yes, the champion has the "Disarm" ability. It should be shown in a combat message that you have been disarmed when this happens.

As for the stair bugs - sorry for this! I will eventually fix both ;-)

kind regards
Mario
Author of Lootbox RPG and Silversword.