Tunnels

You have found a bug in the game? You can report it here! Please provide your device and your OS (e.g. Samsung XII, Android 7.2.1 or iPhone 8S, iOS 12.4.1).
GauzeB

Tunnels

Post by GauzeB » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:13 am

I've checked a couple times and not sure if it's intentional, but I'm not getting a tunnels lvl 20. From 19 goes to gothland. I was able to skip straight to it from level 16 with a port scroll also.

While I'm posting I'm curious what stat increases spell damage? If any? Oh and was the "too close to hit target" intentional? It does force you to balance your magic and melee but kinda hard with the current level/stat point limits.

Thanks and love this game, had it beat before and was excited to start over to play through the new content. Thanks for what you've made and I'm hoping for more!

Edit: oh and rotting meat? Havent seen it dropped yet, cleared up to dragon caves ( not counting lvl 20 or the tunnels)
Mario

Re: Tunnels

Post by Mario » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:48 am

Hello,

yes, level 20 of the Tunnels is Gothland. But I think I will change that.

Spell Damage is influenced by Willpower.
"Too close to hit" is intentional - it was a wish from a player ;-)

Rotting meat... yes, I need to add a hint / the recipe.
Combine 2 rations, voilá!

kind regards
Mario
Author of Lootbox RPG and Silversword.
GauzeB

Post by GauzeB » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Haha thank you, the magic is understandable and makes sense. The only reason I was concerned about the tunnels is that I'm stuck at 95% completed lol. If you just make it 100% with 19 levels that would be enough.
Mario

Post by Mario » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:37 pm

The "Gothland" map counts as the 20th level of the Tunnels. But it will only count upon -leaving- the map.
It's stupid and I will have to change it :-)

kind regards
Mario
Author of Lootbox RPG and Silversword.