Few bugs - level completing, getting hit, mad dad.

You have found a bug in the game? You can report it here! Please provide your device and your OS (e.g. Samsung XII, Android 7.2.1 or iPhone 8S, iOS 12.4.1).
rasoir0591

Few bugs - level completing, getting hit, mad dad.

Post by rasoir0591 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 am

Hey,
It's fun to play this game but I have some problems. First is that I can't complete orc tunnels and fairy Forest. No matter if I kill all enemies and destroy all destroyables with disarming all traps. I tried at least 5 times starting from lvl 1 and tryong to teleport down.
Next thing is that when I go down orcs on hard lvl hit me hardly, but when I load autosave I don't need any HP.
Last thing, I click to go to my room. But automove step down on throne. Mad daddy runs all over room, but there is no way to calm him down.
Thanks for help.
Mario

Re: Few bugs - level completing, getting hit, mad dad.

Post by Mario » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:03 am

Hello!

1. Completion of the Tunnels will be fixed with the next update. Entering/Leaving Gothland should set the Tunnels to "complete" if you have cleaned all other levels there. The fairy forest should be complete once you have cleared all 20 levels. If this is not the case, can you please send me your saved game by chance? To do so, open the settings screen in the game, touch the Lootbox Logo graphics and then select "E-Mail Savegame" from the buttons at the bottom.

2. For this to reproduce, I need your saved game, too.

3. Automove tries to find the direct path. So be careful not to come near the throne.

kind regards
Mario
Author of Lootbox RPG and Silversword.
rasoir0591

Post by rasoir0591 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:15 am

I will send you my Save game.
Any other option about dad to not load Save game from Day before xD
Mario

Post by Mario » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Checked your save game.

I couldn't see any problem with the Tunnels on HARD. I get hit normally after loading the autosave.
Dad is calm, too.

If you would like me to investigate this further, please e-mail me more details.

Thank you very much
kind regards
Mario
rasoir0591

Post by rasoir0591 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:09 pm

After loading yes, but before loading all monster hits me hard. When I enter FIRST time to dungeon level Tunnel Worms hits me badly, and Orcs killing me in 5-7 hits. But when I load autosave it's normal.

Dad is calm becouse I send you save after I load previous game becouse You said there is no option to make him calm.

What about level complete? I tried to make them in all confgiuration (in fairy forest I have not done level 14 - check it, and there is no way to complete it).

Sorry about that I wasn't precise at first time.
Mario

Post by Mario » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:14 pm

Hi there,

I cannot find any problem with your player when entering a new dungeon / level. So I will have to keep an eye on this anomaly.

The Level Complete issue is still under observation, I already checked you save game and could complete a level without problems. Example: went to fairy forest level 14, removed everything and it counted correctly. Maybe there is still a problem with the dungeon generation but that should be fixed by now.
To remove any misunderstandings: you killed all enemies, removed all destroyables and removed all traps (all three icons counted 0 in the upper right) but the level wasn't shown as "Completed" upon leaving (leaving means leaving by stairs - or did you use an Evac scroll?)?

kind regards
Mario
GauzeB

Post by GauzeB » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:23 am

So after checking and finishing what I could, at this point I can verify all dungeons are completable except the royal mines. Just needs a proper 10th floor or some trigger that lets the dragon lair finish it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191205-221751~3.png
Screenshot_20191205-221751~3.png (199.65 KiB) Viewed 5 times
Screenshot_20191205-221747~4.png
Screenshot_20191205-221747~4.png (244.24 KiB) Viewed 5 times
Screenshot_20191205-221738~3.png
Screenshot_20191205-221738~3.png (213.62 KiB) Viewed 5 times
Last edited by GauzeB on Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rasoir0591

Post by rasoir0591 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:50 am

Mario wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Hi there,

I cannot find any problem with your player when entering a new dungeon / level. So I will have to keep an eye on this anomaly.

The Level Complete issue is still under observation, I already checked you save game and could complete a level without problems. Example: went to fairy forest level 14, removed everything and it counted correctly. Maybe there is still a problem with the dungeon generation but that should be fixed by now.
To remove any misunderstandings: you killed all enemies, removed all destroyables and removed all traps (all three icons counted 0 in the upper right) but the level wasn't shown as "Completed" upon leaving (leaving means leaving by stairs - or did you use an Evac scroll?)?

kind regards
Mario
Yes did all of that and then I use stairs. Same on orc Tunnels. I have acces to surface but have not completed all levels (I make the same for all dungeons). I will check that again becouse yesterday I complete again lvl 15 on orc Tunnel (on hard level and it shows complete).
About hitting and get hit I still when eneter dungeon get hit more then 20 on orc Tunnel hard lvl, and after dead and load getting hit is reduced to 5-6. If I will have time I'll record video.